Surprise! Sea of Thieves just launched a fishing event, and it’s live right now!
Hunter’s Haul is a 2 week event that tracks three fishy milestones.
Week 1 – Feb 24th to March 2nd
Sell 120 of any fish type to the Hunter’s Call and receive 250 Doubloons.
Week 2 – March 2nd to March 10th
Sell 60 trophy fish of any type to receive a 300 Doubloon reward.
Campaign Reward – February 24th to March 10th
Sell a total of 180 Ruby Splashtails during the event to earn the Gold Hauler figurehead.
What’s more, those who somehow manage to hoist 180 Ruby Splashtails to Hunter’s Call representatives over the next two weeks will get themselves this fetching Gold Hauler Figurehead!
— Sea of Thieves (@SeaOfThieves) February 24, 2020
As you progress through the event you can track your progress on the Hunter’s Haul page of the Sea of Thieves website.
It’s important to note that all fish sold by your crew count towards your individual goals, so galleon crews will be the most efficient way to tackle (see what I did there) these challenges. Fish can be sold raw or cooked.
As always, if you need help finding a crew the official discord is a great place to start. It’s already full of pirates looking for fishing buddies.
- Tracking the storm in Sea of Thieves
- Ships of Fortune
- Get the Mutinous Fist ship set
- Sea of Thieves 2nd Anniversary
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps ship set
- Hunter's Haul - Fishing Event
- Chain-shot is coming to Sea of Thieves
- How many people are really playing Sea of Thieves?
- Yes, you can finally change your Pirate in Sea of Thieves!
- Release Notes: 2.0.10