To celebrate Black Friday, Sea of Thieves have release a very time-limited set of Black Friday Sails (get it!?).
These are available to purchase on the Microsoft store (with real money) for USD $7.99.
The sale runs from Thursday morning (00:00 GMT) till midnight on Tuesday, so get in quick!
Note: I recommend signing up for Microsoft Rewards. There’s a wide range of simple activities you can do to earn Rewards points (including simply playing Sea of Thieves), and the $5 and $10 Xbox gift cards are easy to get every month or two. Perfect for occasional Ancient Coin purchases. Be sure to install the Rewards app on your Xbox and install the Game Pass mobile app to maximise your points earnings!
And finally, if you have a collection of potential pirates amongst your friends who haven’t get set sail, the game itself is currently half price.
- Tracking the storm in Sea of Thieves
- Ships of Fortune
- Get the Mutinous Fist ship set
- Sea of Thieves 2nd Anniversary
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps ship set
- Hunter's Haul - Fishing Event
- Chain-shot is coming to Sea of Thieves
- How many people are really playing Sea of Thieves?
- Yes, you can finally change your Pirate in Sea of Thieves!
- Release Notes: 2.0.10