If you’ve been selling endless Splashtails to Merrick for the last two months for an absolute pittance, you now have something to look forward to.
Lead Designer, Shelley Preston, has revealed on Twitter that an increase to gold and reputation is coming to the Hunter’s Call Trading company in Sea of Thieves.
Well, good news Hunters! I’ve had a long chat with Merrick and all those Ruby Splashtails you’ve been delivering have given The Hunter’s Call the capital to give out greater Gold and Reputation rewards. Coming soon to a Seapost near you! 🐟🐠🐡🐟🐠🐡🐬🐟🐡🐬🐠
— Shelley Preston (@residentveg) July 8, 2019
I’ve been opportunistically looting shipwrecks and killing sharks to earn this sweet tattoo as part of the Cooking commendations, and I’m still not even at level 20. Hitting above level 30 in any faction always takes some time, but the Hunter’s Call in particular feels like a slow grind indeed.
This is welcome news for all fisher-pirates and hunter-gatherers out there aiming to get their hooks on the full Killer Whale ship set.
You can expect this to arrive with the incoming game update on July 17th, 2019.
- Tracking the storm in Sea of Thieves
- Ships of Fortune
- Get the Mutinous Fist ship set
- Sea of Thieves 2nd Anniversary
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps ship set
- Hunter's Haul - Fishing Event
- Chain-shot is coming to Sea of Thieves
- How many people are really playing Sea of Thieves?
- Yes, you can finally change your Pirate in Sea of Thieves!
- Release Notes: 2.0.10