Rare have provide press with short videos previewing the gameplay in the Anniversary Update.
Note, this obviously intended as b-roll footage to be used with other content, but IGN has posted the footage in full. It doesn’t contain music or any voiceover or chat.
The Sea of Thieves is about to get a few more residents – come and see what it’s like to hook up and fry the new denizens of the deep.
- Tracking the storm in Sea of Thieves
- Ships of Fortune
- Get the Mutinous Fist ship set
- Sea of Thieves 2nd Anniversary
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps ship set
- Hunter's Haul - Fishing Event
- Chain-shot is coming to Sea of Thieves
- How many people are really playing Sea of Thieves?
- Yes, you can finally change your Pirate in Sea of Thieves!
- Release Notes: 2.0.10