On the heel on the one year anniversary of Sea of Thieves, Rare have released their offical Year One in Review video!
Video Manager, Jon McFarlane, walks us through every update, event and adventure available to all the pirates on the seas since launch.
Watch the video above for a wonderful stroll down memory lane.
- What’s changed since you last played Sea of Thieves
- Everything we know about the Mega Update
- The official Anniversary Trailer
- See all the updates in a big, long list
Follow Sea of News on Twitter to stay up to date with all the news from the seas.
- Get the Mutinous Fist ship set
- Sea of Thieves 2nd Anniversary
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps ship set
- Hunter's Haul - Fishing Event
- Chain-shot is coming to Sea of Thieves
- How many people are really playing Sea of Thieves?
- Yes, you can finally change your Pirate in Sea of Thieves!
- Release Notes: 2.0.10
- Dev Update (video)
- Golden Skull Sails