Updated: 14 March 2019
The Gold and Glory weekend has now been announced and the countdown is live on the Sea of Thieves site. Pirates who sell loot to any trading company during the event will receive a “huge boost in gold and reputation rewards”.
It seems as though some seaofthieves.com site code leaked out a little bit early. This image has popped up on Reddit, and shows a countdown for an upcoming event called “the Gold and Glory weekend”.
With “Glory” probably referring to Trading Company Reputation, and “Gold” referring to… well, gold… we expect this to be quite the lucrative event indeed.
The countdown in the capture lines up to the weekend of March 16-17th, which lines it up perfectly for those pirates who are grinding to achieve Legend by March 20th to soak up some of those sweet Year One Pirate Legend gifts.
We’ll update this post with more details as they come to hand.
- Arena lobby times have been reduced
- Dev Update (video)
- Improvements are coming to riddles
- Anniversary Update!
- Anniversary Update: New Achievements
- Sea of Thieves Content Update: Tall Tales (video)
- Sea of Thieves Content Update: The Hunter's Call (video)
- All the Arena Streams from TwitchCon
- Mega Update gameplay (video)
- Sea of Thieves Content Update: The Arena (video)