Notes of interest:
- A wave of bans have gone out for a “very small amount” of players who have been cheating. “We will find you, and we will ban you.”
- A new update will come on February 6th.
- As part of the update players will need to re-download the full game again, however the overall game size is much smaller (roughly half or less).
- As well as general quality-of-life improvements, streamer mode, double-gun fix, and combat tweaks/improvements are also coming in the Feb 6 release.
- There’s a “fun little thing” planned for the release too, but they’re not ready to talk about it yet.
- Current development focus is on getting The Arena to Pioneers to begin testing and feedback.
- Tracking the storm in Sea of Thieves
- Ships of Fortune
- Get the Mutinous Fist ship set
- Sea of Thieves 2nd Anniversary
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps ship set
- Hunter's Haul - Fishing Event
- Chain-shot is coming to Sea of Thieves
- How many people are really playing Sea of Thieves?
- Yes, you can finally change your Pirate in Sea of Thieves!
- Release Notes: 2.0.10