Notes of interest:
- A wave of bans have gone out for a “very small amount” of players who have been cheating. “We will find you, and we will ban you.”
- A new update will come on February 6th.
- As part of the update players will need to re-download the full game again, however the overall game size is much smaller (roughly half or less).
- As well as general quality-of-life improvements, streamer mode, double-gun fix, and combat tweaks/improvements are also coming in the Feb 6 release.
- There’s a “fun little thing” planned for the release too, but they’re not ready to talk about it yet.
- Current development focus is on getting The Arena to Pioneers to begin testing and feedback.
- Sea of Thieves Content Update: The Hunter's Call (video)
- All the Arena Streams from TwitchCon
- Mega Update gameplay (video)
- Sea of Thieves Content Update: The Arena (video)
- Rare invited press to play the Anniversary Update [roundup]
- 6 Minutes of Sea of Thieves Arena PvP Gameplay
- 6 Minutes of Sea of Thieves Tall Tales: Shores of Gold Gameplay
- 7 Minutes of Sea of Thieves Cooking and Fishing Gameplay
- The Story Continues - Joe Neate at EGX (video)
- The Arena will be playable at TwitchCon