We’ve known for a while that the currently inactive forts didn’t quite make it through play testing before the launch of the game, and had been put on the back burner for a while. Well Rare have been hard at work bringing a ton improvements to the game in Shrouded Spoils, and it appears forts have received some attention too.
🚨 ALL THE FORTS ARE BEING ACTIVATED IN SHROUDED SPOILS 🚨
— Sea of News (@Sea_of_News) November 14, 2018
Get ready to bust some skulls in more varied locations when this update eventually arrives later this month.
- Ships of Fortune
- Get the Mutinous Fist ship set
- Sea of Thieves 2nd Anniversary
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps ship set
- Hunter's Haul - Fishing Event
- Chain-shot is coming to Sea of Thieves
- How many people are really playing Sea of Thieves?
- Yes, you can finally change your Pirate in Sea of Thieves!
- Release Notes: 2.0.10
- Dev Update (video)