Notes of interest:
- Joe reviews Festival of the Damned, watching all the fun ways people are dying and what they’re doing with the lanterns.
- The only thing that’s time-limited is the cosmetics; the lanterns and beacons remains in the game!
- The next update is Shrouded Spoils
- Some of the content from the update is in testing with Pioneers
- Also testing that the size of all the inclusions fit in game memory
- Looking at ~late-November
- A content update video will be on the way, close to release
- This weekend is XO18 where Joe and Craig Duncan will show off a trailer for Shrouded Spoils, and talk a bit about it on Inside Xbox
- The next day Joe and Craig will take part in an expanded panel, talking about the game, the future plan and answering questions
- Hunter's Haul - Fishing Event
- Chain-shot is coming to Sea of Thieves
- How many people are really playing Sea of Thieves?
- Yes, you can finally change your Pirate in Sea of Thieves!
- Release Notes: 2.0.10
- Dev Update (video)
- Golden Skull Sails
- The Twitch Prime Pirate Pack
- Release Notes - 2.0.9
- The Seabound Soul Content Update (video)