Drew takes over for Joe, who is too busy galavanting.
Notes of interest:
- Forsaken Shores is now finished, and the time-limited cosmetic content is gone
- Everything else from Forsaken Shores remains in the game, including the campaign, commendations and titles, and doubloons.
- Festival of the Damned is now live!
- Take the light from the well of souls of the Ferry and light your ship lanterns.
- There’s beacons around the world to light for various commendations.
- Festival and Ferryman cosmetics, as well as face-paint and makeup.
- Storms are more dangerous during the festival.
- Server migrations have been improved around Skelly Ship battles.
- Eye of Reach reload speed has been re-aligned to match the animation.
- Get the Mutinous Fist ship set
- Sea of Thieves 2nd Anniversary
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps ship set
- Hunter's Haul - Fishing Event
- Chain-shot is coming to Sea of Thieves
- How many people are really playing Sea of Thieves?
- Yes, you can finally change your Pirate in Sea of Thieves!
- Release Notes: 2.0.10
- Dev Update (video)
- Golden Skull Sails