Updated: Video from The Cutthroats added above!
While some of us can eek out a couple of hours to sail the seas every week, other absolute madmen spend days hunting and hoarding.
Reddit user /u/JPizzel133 and his crew spent about 24 hours turning their Brigantine into a trash barge. Why? Why not! Watch to the end to see what treasure awaits in the hold.
Not to be outdone, the insane pirate posse known as The Cutthroats spent 48 hours collecting over one thousand skulls, then carefully arranging them on a fort to celebrate Halloween.
The Cutthroats have been getting in the Halloween Spirit on @SeaOfThieves with this spooky themed "Undying Voyage" of doing Order of Souls Voyages! 48 hours and 1226 items later we ended up with all of this! 💀🎃#SeaOfThieves #RareLtd #BeMorePirate #BeMoreCutthroat pic.twitter.com/HHQT1gQzZX
— Cutthroats (@SoT_Cutthroats) October 22, 2018
Epic, work pirates! Now, for the Pirate Lord’s sake, go get some fresh air.
- Get the Mutinous Fist ship set
- Sea of Thieves 2nd Anniversary
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps ship set
- Hunter's Haul - Fishing Event
- Chain-shot is coming to Sea of Thieves
- How many people are really playing Sea of Thieves?
- Yes, you can finally change your Pirate in Sea of Thieves!
- Release Notes: 2.0.10
- Dev Update (video)
- Golden Skull Sails