Coming in the Forsaken Shores update, and new to the Sea of Thieves, are Sea Posts.
Sea Posts are mini-outposts with one trader. Think of them like a bargain store: they’ll carry a handful of random cosmetic items that the major outposts stock, but will sell to you at a discount!
Additionally, the new merchant quests, Cargo Runs, may start or end at sea posts.
There are a couple of sea posts in each region, including Devil’s Roar, so from September 19th remember to keep a close eye out for these isolates trading posts when you’re sailing the seas. You never know what bargains you might find!
- Ships of Fortune
- Get the Mutinous Fist ship set
- Sea of Thieves 2nd Anniversary
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps ship set
- Hunter's Haul - Fishing Event
- Chain-shot is coming to Sea of Thieves
- How many people are really playing Sea of Thieves?
- Yes, you can finally change your Pirate in Sea of Thieves!
- Release Notes: 2.0.10
- Dev Update (video)