Coming in the Forsaken Shores update, and new to the Sea of Thieves, are Sea Posts.
Sea Posts are mini-outposts with one trader. Think of them like a bargain store: they’ll carry a handful of random cosmetic items that the major outposts stock, but will sell to you at a discount!
Additionally, the new merchant quests, Cargo Runs, may start or end at sea posts.
There are a couple of sea posts in each region, including Devil’s Roar, so from September 19th remember to keep a close eye out for these isolates trading posts when you’re sailing the seas. You never know what bargains you might find!
- Sea of Thieves Content Update: The Hunter's Call (video)
- All the Arena Streams from TwitchCon
- Mega Update gameplay (video)
- Sea of Thieves Content Update: The Arena (video)
- Rare invited press to play the Anniversary Update [roundup]
- 6 Minutes of Sea of Thieves Arena PvP Gameplay
- 6 Minutes of Sea of Thieves Tall Tales: Shores of Gold Gameplay
- 7 Minutes of Sea of Thieves Cooking and Fishing Gameplay
- The Story Continues - Joe Neate at EGX (video)
- The Arena will be playable at TwitchCon