Notes of interest:
- Rare have realised that because of their passion for getting content out and into the hands of players, they’ve not been leaving enough time for testing – both new features (eg: barrel system) and validation (bugs).
- Key issues introduced last week have been fixed.
- Different types of food & ammunition are coming into the game an expanded inventory system was needed – however it came together late, meaning not enough time to implement feedback from Pioneers.
- Barrel tweaks this week: you’ll be able to see if a barrel is empty, resource quantity in barrels is increased.
- Take-all/give-all for inventory is coming soon.
- Quick select for ammo while manning cannons is coming soon.
- Commendations have been rebalanced. There are plans for Pirate Legends commendations, and more coming soon for all players.
- Forsaken Shores is soon!
- We'll have to wait a little longer for Pets
- Sea of Thieves announces major "Anniversary Update"
- Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update Trailer
- Release Notes - 1.4.5
- Top 10 Sh*t Ideas from the development of Sea of Thieves
- Developer Update
- The Sea of Thieves Insider Program is now live
- A Gold+Rep boost weekend is on the way (updated)
- Release Notes - 1.4.4
- Developer Update (video)