Notes of interest:
- Rare have realised that because of their passion for getting content out and into the hands of players, they’ve not been leaving enough time for testing – both new features (eg: barrel system) and validation (bugs).
- Key issues introduced last week have been fixed.
- Different types of food & ammunition are coming into the game an expanded inventory system was needed – however it came together late, meaning not enough time to implement feedback from Pioneers.
- Barrel tweaks this week: you’ll be able to see if a barrel is empty, resource quantity in barrels is increased.
- Take-all/give-all for inventory is coming soon.
- Quick select for ammo while manning cannons is coming soon.
- Commendations have been rebalanced. There are plans for Pirate Legends commendations, and more coming soon for all players.
- Forsaken Shores is soon!
- Arena lobby times have been reduced
- Dev Update (video)
- Improvements are coming to riddles
- Anniversary Update!
- Anniversary Update: New Achievements
- Sea of Thieves Content Update: Tall Tales (video)
- Sea of Thieves Content Update: The Hunter's Call (video)
- All the Arena Streams from TwitchCon
- Mega Update gameplay (video)
- Sea of Thieves Content Update: The Arena (video)