Notes of interest:
- Rare have realised that because of their passion for getting content out and into the hands of players, they’ve not been leaving enough time for testing – both new features (eg: barrel system) and validation (bugs).
- Key issues introduced last week have been fixed.
- Different types of food & ammunition are coming into the game an expanded inventory system was needed – however it came together late, meaning not enough time to implement feedback from Pioneers.
- Barrel tweaks this week: you’ll be able to see if a barrel is empty, resource quantity in barrels is increased.
- Take-all/give-all for inventory is coming soon.
- Quick select for ammo while manning cannons is coming soon.
- Commendations have been rebalanced. There are plans for Pirate Legends commendations, and more coming soon for all players.
- Forsaken Shores is soon!
- Ships of Fortune
- Get the Mutinous Fist ship set
- Sea of Thieves 2nd Anniversary
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps ship set
- Hunter's Haul - Fishing Event
- Chain-shot is coming to Sea of Thieves
- How many people are really playing Sea of Thieves?
- Yes, you can finally change your Pirate in Sea of Thieves!
- Release Notes: 2.0.10
- Dev Update (video)