Rowboats are coming to the Sea of Thieves. This video is a look behind the development of the rowboat, and Shelly gives answers to a few common questions.
Notes of interest from the video:
- Rowboats were prototyped early and always planned for the game
- You can store resources (wood, cannon balls, bananas) in a locker on the rowboat
- Every ship can have a rowboat
- You don’t spawn with a rowboat, they’re discovered in the world
- Rowboats are temporary, they can be damaged, lost or left behind
- Four pirates can fit in a rowboat
- Ships of Fortune
- Get the Mutinous Fist ship set
- Sea of Thieves 2nd Anniversary
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps ship set
- Hunter's Haul - Fishing Event
- Chain-shot is coming to Sea of Thieves
- How many people are really playing Sea of Thieves?
- Yes, you can finally change your Pirate in Sea of Thieves!
- Release Notes: 2.0.10
- Dev Update (video)