As we sail into week two of the Cursed Sails campaign, Executive Producer Joe Neate talks about refinements to the experience and some players’ unique approaches to tackling those fearsome skeleton ships.
- Rare have learned from the timed nature of Cursed Sails and will take that feedback on board for planning future events.
- This week: New battles with new skelly crews, new cursed cannonballs, varied skeleton ‘forms’.
- Forts are back! Work continues on re-enabling the Kraken.
- The Cursed Sails team is now preparing the Skelly Ships’ emergence back into the world beyond the campaign.
- We'll have to wait a little longer for Pets
- Sea of Thieves announces major "Anniversary Update"
- Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update Trailer
- Release Notes - 1.4.5
- Top 10 Sh*t Ideas from the development of Sea of Thieves
- Developer Update
- The Sea of Thieves Insider Program is now live
- A Gold+Rep boost weekend is on the way (updated)
- Release Notes - 1.4.4
- Developer Update (video)