As we sail into week two of the Cursed Sails campaign, Executive Producer Joe Neate talks about refinements to the experience and some players’ unique approaches to tackling those fearsome skeleton ships.
- Rare have learned from the timed nature of Cursed Sails and will take that feedback on board for planning future events.
- This week: New battles with new skelly crews, new cursed cannonballs, varied skeleton ‘forms’.
- Forts are back! Work continues on re-enabling the Kraken.
- The Cursed Sails team is now preparing the Skelly Ships’ emergence back into the world beyond the campaign.
- Arena lobby times have been reduced
- Dev Update (video)
- Improvements are coming to riddles
- Anniversary Update!
- Anniversary Update: New Achievements
- Sea of Thieves Content Update: Tall Tales (video)
- Sea of Thieves Content Update: The Hunter's Call (video)
- All the Arena Streams from TwitchCon
- Mega Update gameplay (video)
- Sea of Thieves Content Update: The Arena (video)