As we sail into week two of the Cursed Sails campaign, Executive Producer Joe Neate talks about refinements to the experience and some players’ unique approaches to tackling those fearsome skeleton ships.
- Rare have learned from the timed nature of Cursed Sails and will take that feedback on board for planning future events.
- This week: New battles with new skelly crews, new cursed cannonballs, varied skeleton ‘forms’.
- Forts are back! Work continues on re-enabling the Kraken.
- The Cursed Sails team is now preparing the Skelly Ships’ emergence back into the world beyond the campaign.
- Tracking the storm in Sea of Thieves
- Ships of Fortune
- Get the Mutinous Fist ship set
- Sea of Thieves 2nd Anniversary
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps ship set
- Hunter's Haul - Fishing Event
- Chain-shot is coming to Sea of Thieves
- How many people are really playing Sea of Thieves?
- Yes, you can finally change your Pirate in Sea of Thieves!
- Release Notes: 2.0.10