It’s a small update this week, with minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Great Water – Improved lighting, reflection and movement of water within the ship.
- UI Update – Ampersands have been updated to be more visible on loading screens and in UI header fonts.
- Sinking items now despawn at the lowest depths the player can swim to, instead of sinking beyond. This improves overall game performance.
- Multiple server and client crash fixes.
- Sea of Thieves Content Update: The Hunter's Call (video)
- All the Arena Streams from TwitchCon
- Mega Update gameplay (video)
- Sea of Thieves Content Update: The Arena (video)
- Rare invited press to play the Anniversary Update [roundup]
- 6 Minutes of Sea of Thieves Arena PvP Gameplay
- 6 Minutes of Sea of Thieves Tall Tales: Shores of Gold Gameplay
- 7 Minutes of Sea of Thieves Cooking and Fishing Gameplay
- The Story Continues - Joe Neate at EGX (video)
- The Arena will be playable at TwitchCon