- Merry Merrick – More of Merrick’s lore books can be found! This time Merrick recounts the stories from during The Hungering Deep, as well as immortalising his son Derrick in a new family portrait…
- Pennant Flags – When raising a ship flag, the accompanying Pennants will no longer be equipped. Pennant flags are returning to the Sea of Thievesvery soon, with a new and improved purpose!
- Improved connection stability to resolve the infrequent Alabasterbeard errors.
- Multiple server and client crash fixes.
Further improvements and optimisations for all platforms are ongoing.
- Changes to pirate appearance (such as hair colour / scars) have been reverted to their initial selection.
- Messages in Bottles will no longer spawn on top of one another.
- The correct animation now appears when repairing holes in a ship.
- Textures of the Sea Dog Jacket now appear as intended.
- Caged Pigs and Chickens no longer get the cannonball impact decal applied to them if dropped on to one
- Players can no longer drop crates behind the clothing and equipment chest on the Sloop.
- It is no longer possible to clip through the Kraken tentacle when it is wrapped around a ship.
- Cursed Mermaid Statues have been increased to match the intended model scale.
- Viewing textures on Plunder Valley from long distances no longer displays gaps in the terrain.
- It is no longer possible to get permanently stuck in the half submerged ship on Plunder Valley .
- Athena’s Fortune Bounty Quests are no longer incorrectly blank.
- The Legendary Gunpowder Title has been removed from the Bilge Rat progression UI due to it incorrectly tracking progress. The Title is currently available to players through the Bilge Rat shop once all 3 Legendary Gunpowder Skeleton Commendations have been completed.
- The Gunpowder Plot Commendation and its Legendary Commendation counterpart may not unlock.
- The Hungering Deep rewards were not received by a number of players who earned them.
We are investigating a resolution for this and will share information when available.
- Some Skeleton Thrones Titles were not correctly awarded to players who completed the required Commendations.
- Some players travel in an unintended direction when fired from a cannon.
- Some players may continue to hear muffled sound after being fired from a cannon.
We have reports that being fired out of a cannon again clears the muffled sound.
- The UI and pirates in the ‘Select Your Pirate’ carousel may not be visible for some players.
We have reports that the UI and pirates become visible after a few minutes.
- Pirates created between Patch 1.1.6 and 1.1.7 may experience a change in their hair colour.
- Get the Mutinous Fist ship set
- Sea of Thieves 2nd Anniversary
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps ship set
- Hunter's Haul - Fishing Event
- Chain-shot is coming to Sea of Thieves
- How many people are really playing Sea of Thieves?
- Yes, you can finally change your Pirate in Sea of Thieves!
- Release Notes: 2.0.10
- Dev Update (video)
- Golden Skull Sails