- Megalodon – Since the retreat of The Hungering One back into the deep, there have been reported sightings of other Megalodons terrorising the Sea of Thieves. It’s been discovered that these new Megalodons have different personalities – some seem to turn tail at the sight of a Galleon, whilst others are said to be just as unforgiving as The Hungering One!
- Gold bag icons – The icons for the Bilge Rat gold bags have been updated to better show the value of the gold within!
- Tracking the storm in Sea of Thieves
- Ships of Fortune
- Get the Mutinous Fist ship set
- Sea of Thieves 2nd Anniversary
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps ship set
- Hunter's Haul - Fishing Event
- Chain-shot is coming to Sea of Thieves
- How many people are really playing Sea of Thieves?
- Yes, you can finally change your Pirate in Sea of Thieves!
- Release Notes: 2.0.10