- Ship respawn distance – When a ship sinks, we have significantly increased the distance at which the crews new ship will respawn. Ships will now respawn outside of visible view of the ship that sank them. This is in response to lots of player feedback which highlighted that the previous spawn distance was resulting in “griefing” behaviour and stalemates at the forts!
- Mermaid Teleport – Pirates will now have to drop any treasure item they are carrying before being able to see the ‘Teleport back to ship’ option from the mermaid. We saw feedback that players were accidentally leaving treasure behind in the sea, so wanted to make it more clear that when you teleport you leave your treasure behind!
- We'll have to wait a little longer for Pets
- Sea of Thieves announces major "Anniversary Update"
- Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update Trailer
- Release Notes - 1.4.5
- Top 10 Sh*t Ideas from the development of Sea of Thieves
- Developer Update
- The Sea of Thieves Insider Program is now live
- A Gold+Rep boost weekend is on the way (updated)
- Release Notes - 1.4.4
- Developer Update (video)